Welcome to Episode 5.1 of Can It Be Done With Beaver Builder. In this companion episode, we tackle the mobile design for the navigation we did last week.
This is a short but essential episode. We will learn how to take a complicated nav on Desktop, and serve it up beautifully on mobile.
Here is what we will learn in this episode:
- How to duplicate your nav layout for mobile.
- How to use Off Canvas navigation.
- How to manipulate nav items to create headers on mobile.
- How to manipulate a nav button on mobile.
We hope this short episode will help educate, and inspire you to get rocking with mobile navigation design and Beaver Builder.
Tools Used in this episode:
- Microthemer https://themeover.com/
- Pixelsnap https://getpixelsnap.com/
- Ultimate Addons For Beaver Builder https://www.ultimatebeaver.com/
- Beaver Builder: https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/?fla=2503&campaign=bbreferral0