Welcome to Episode 6 of Can It Be Done With Beaver Builder!
We are excited to be tackling a custom Tab design from Airtable.com – we are excited to test Beaver Builder and find out if we can do this custom tab design.
Another fun aspect of this video is that the coffee hadn’t kicked in yet, so there was much bumbling around. You may learn a few things, but will for sure yell at the screen “Do it this way!” or chuckle at me.
What will we learn in this episode?
- How to take a BB module and manipulate it with CSS. I mean, managing the whole layout like a G.
- How to use negative margins to have an overlapping icon.
- How to use the ‘scale’ CSS property and flip an asset.
- How to be a CSS ninja without coffee (aka more like a padawan)
We hope this video inspires you to roll up your sleeves and manipulate modules how YOU need to accomplish your web design dreams. We also hope you learn a thing or two!
Tools in this video:
- Microthemer: https://themeover.com?ap_id=tickyboom
- Pixelsnap: https://getpixelsnap.com/
- Powerpack For Beaver Builder: https://wpbeaveraddons.com/
- Beaver Builder: https://www.wpbeaverbuilder.com/?fla=2503&campaign=bbreferral